First Coast Women's Services
First Coast Women’s Services is a faith-based not-for-profit organization that provides free-of-charge pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, options counseling, and community referrals. Their services are fast, free of charge, and confidential, helping women who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
to serve now, contact Cathy Fox
904-246-7378 || email@example.com
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- First Coast Women's Services is hosting the 25th Annual Life Banquet on October 26th at the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel! Register here.
- Need help weeding the parking lot on a monthly basis
- Need special cleaning services on a monthly basis
- Need people to join their Prayer Texting Team
- On your cell phone, go to text messages and enter 59769
- Go to subject line and enter "4life," your full name, and your zip code
- If successful, you'll receive a confirmation text
- You'll then begin receiving texts asking prayer over clients
- Common abbreviations: 4 for four, U/S for ultrasound, ab-minded for abortion-minded, FOB for father of baby, etc.
- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND to the prayer group text