YOU'RE INVITED to join us for the 2018 Donna Run
Sunday, February 11th 2018
Joe's Crab Shack | #6 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32250
For so long, the church has been known for what it is against. But we believe it's time that people come to know what the church is for. And we are FOR THE BEACHES. This means that we aim to support local businesses, local schools, and local events. And one of the biggest events in the beaches community is about to take place: The Donna Run.
The Donna Run is a half and full marathon event in support of finding a cure for breast cancer. Each year we see our beach community rally around this incredible race as streets and businesses shut down and come join the movement. So this year, we want to step outside the walls of the church and go be #FORTHEBEACHES!
That being said, we will NOT HAVE SERVICES ON FEBRUARY 11TH. Instead, we will be throwing a huge party out at the beach to support the Donna Run!
So we would love for YOU to come join us! There are several ways in which you can be part of this awesome #forthebeaches event. We have tons of serve opportunities from set up and tear down to bounce houses and water stations, and everything in between!
- WHO | You and your neighbors are invited to come hangout and/or serve with us
- WHAT | Pick a place to serve here and help us be #FORTHEBEACHES
- WHEN | Sunday, February 11, 2018 (Sign up for the time that works for you)
- WHERE | Our party will take place in the parking lot of Joe's Crab Shack out at the beach.
- We welcome you to park in the Beach Church parking lot since many roads will be blocked off.
- It is a 15 minute walk from our campus so please plan accordingly.
We are so excited for this event and look forward to rallying around our community together! Be sure to wear your gray #FORTHEBEACHES shirt and accessorize in pink. If you don't have one, be sure to pick your complimentary shirt up at the Merch Window in the lobby on a Sunday morning at Beach Church before the run.